1.31.2009

this blog, alas, has no title.... how sad....

soooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo




that just wasted a LOT of your computer's memory! :D yeah me!!!
XD


anywhoza... i've been thinking... sitting here on my favorite spot in cyberworld... my chandelier in a chatterblock :) ... i was thinking "Okay Dee... no rhyme... no reason... your blog is just... THERE..." and I know it's fun, but I want it to have SOMETHING to be like the main 'theme'.

I don't know what I want it to be turned into... but there's a thousand things i know it WON'T be.
i know it won't be about fish
it won't be about fishing
it won't be about sports of any kind
it won't be about the next M-rated whatever... R-rated whichever... or the next best thing in RPGs
it won't be about staring at a moldy piece of bread
it won't be about staring at a piece of moldy cheese either
no moldy items allowed!!! >=D
we would like to keep this blog moldy-free thank you very much


we do want comedy, entertainment, and randomness, which this blog probably just about already fulfilled o.O

we want cool
we don't want cold
we want awesome!
we don't want bland
we want flavor-filled somethingness!
we don't want.... bland o.0 ultra bland.... or extreme bland... that's just prohibited!

>.> i don't think we want repetitiveness.... but too late for that XD

no hunting. no fishing. no sports.... <.< repeating myself again... oh well...

hmmm so. . . throw ideas at me! :D

-gets hit in the face with an idea- X_X
okay... tell them to meeee >.>

i guess we should include no throwing of ideas, either, huh? :P

2 remarks you left for me!:

King Ashura said...

Talk about the craziness in the CB - with a twist! :D
Make up stories about the inhabitants of the CB as you watch us from above...^^'

Avie said...

Hmmm, I think if I was a flavor I would want to be mint chocolate chip! XD!!!