2.19.2009

la la la :)

So anyway, this week has been interesting. . . .

New fave song :)
3OH!3 "Don't Trust Me"



that song makes for great racing on Burnout Paradise... hehehe... the game I've been playing for the past some hours @_@ Anyway, don't really feel like adding to the story at the moment...

Nothing really to broadcast at the moment, either. Family's recovering from the flu and colds; we're just now only coughing and junk. :P I found an RPG game for the Gameboy Advance called Breath of Fire, also got the second [gameboy advance as well]. So far it's... interesting. LoL.

Anyway, don't feel much like talking any more, so I'll end it here with something the wrapping of my Dove candy said o.0

SHARE A SECRET.

HUG SOMEONE TODAY.


Go eat a Dove chocolate ;)

Uhm no that last one wasn't on the wrapping thing. I just told you to do it cuz I'm a chocolate-aholic!!!!!

2 remarks you left for me!:

King Ashura said...

Ugh! The colds x_x My family is still going through phase 1 of the cold. They're trying their very best to give me a little bit of that cold, too. O_O

Yay for chocolate! ^^

Avie said...

Glad to see you blogging again! I missed ya! :)