2.01.2009

ode to blah

Soooo.... first day of February and I'm BORED!!!! No one's really online persay. They're online, just not around the computer I guess...? Well I know one person whom I WANT to be online isn't online :P blech... miss him a lot right now XD

Anyway, Dishes need to be washed, but I don't want to... I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep and sleep and sleep! I'm so tired and I don't know why!!!!!! O.o too much work, perhaps? Who knows.



So anyway, I'm trying to figure out what to do for this blog! Kinda hard, because there's a thousand things I could do @_@
>.> If you didn't know how indecisive I could be, now's your chance to get reacquainted with me lol.....


So ideas have been tossed at me. Well one at least lol... But I don't know. Good idea yes, but it doesn't seem to have what I want... whatever that is! :P I'll know it when it runs into me like a runaway train... :P


So for now, I'm just going to leave with a declaration:


ZOMG!!!! MY HAIR'S SO SHORTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! [yes, i got my hair cut last night!]

1 remarks you left for me!:

Avie said...

OOOO! I want to see a pic of the new hair cut! POST POST POST!!

As for blog ideas... just talk about whatever is on your mind! The theme of the blog can change from day to day! Do whatever you want! It is YOUR blog!!! ... or just talk about BENTO! LOL! JK