3.20.2009

GREAT GOBS OF OBSESSION!!!!

THE SHELF.

a cup with a lid.

a shark.

a box of licorice....


what do these things have in common? what could they POSSIBLY have in COMMON????

GUESS =D





they....


are...




MY OBSESSIONS AS OF NOW!!! =D

THE SHELF... we all know what this is...
and i want to expand it!! but, frustratingly, i cant!! D:
oh btw... it is now ALL ANIME! O_O no movie dvds, no tv shows that aren't animated... it's all ANIME! =D


cup with the lid is this awesome ziploc cup thing mom found and is letting me use. i use it at work :) comes in handy! DEW ON THE GO!!! =D



a shark? well besides the fact that you may not know, that i LOVE prehistoric creatures, and that I can sometimes become obsessed with sharks... i'm actually talking about a prehistoric shark named Megalodon!!! well, kinda! :P it is the 'star' of a fictional series by Steve Alten. His fourth book into his series titled MEG is coming out on May 19th. I CANT WAIT!!!! =D



a box of licorice???
TWIZZLERS!!!! =D
as part of some candy i got on sale, buy three get for three dollars.... the movie theater size boxes, btw.... the twizzlers are becoming my snack ^^ i only eat a few [cant eat more even if i wanted to :P ] but have lately taken it to work with me, along with my handy-dandy cup with the lid, and a notebook of my recent efforts of a story X_X



ANYWAY.... what's your current obsession? =D

3 remarks you left for me!:

Kami Akai said...

Anime, Manga and writing...And obtaining stuff. I loves de stuff!

Avie said...

Cups with lids are my obsessions too! Also - guitar playing, soft kleenex, the sony cat (aka Toro), diet pepsi, chips ahoy!, hoodies, bump of chicken, iphones, bbc america, domo, socks, ....

Clan Ultima said...

@Avie.....

BBC america eh?

Fan of Dr. Who?