3.27.2009

music addiction

who needs crack when you have techno, anime, mountain dew, and chocolate? O.o
NOT ME!!!!! =D

I'm sooooo addicted to this song! @_@



Does anyone know the actual name of this song? It's presently remixed by the awesome DJ shrapnel ^^
Rumor has it that it's from the Cream Lemon anime. Fact or fiction? O.o Much thanks to those who help me figure it out ^_^


Hmmm any other news? only the fact that I went picture crazy today! XD har har ha ha!

Here's the link. Don't feel much like posting any pictures in here. That would take too long!!!! XD


http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/dark_Cydonia/anime%20room/



Hmmm... that's basically it. All the rest of my time was spent at work. Ha ha! Day off Friday [today lol]. Weeee!!!
OOOOoooo and another e-date session with Wes :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

I like the music addition!! Very nice!!!

BTW - I would ask pred about the song - he seems to know about that sorta stuff

I will wave in your direction when I am in Dallas tomorrow!!

King Ashura said...

Ooh, yes! You have music, too now! ^_^

Kawai Otaku Dee said...

@KA... how did you use the scrolly thing? :P i'm trying to find the old code i had, but it's inevitably lost in My Documents XD hahaha


@ Avie, I'll be waving at Dallas right back at ya! Too bad i'm working, or i'd try to convince the folks to take us someplace in Dallas --good luck with that though LOL--