3.17.2009

random pic ^^








Yes, random pictures! =D

Night time drive ^_^




.... and I really don't have much to say.
I've started the book "twilight" and am more impressed so far with the book than the movie [which, as all Twilight fans know, is coming out soon on dvd]. Anyway, took some pictures, thought that I'd share them ^_^ hope you liked!

6 remarks you left for me!:

King Ashura said...

Yay random pictures! ^^
When did you take these pictures, dee?

dew-san said...

a few days ago on my way back from work :P

King Ashura said...

Ah, I see, I see. ^^
Are those THREE traffic lights (which look like red lights in the air)?! I've never seen three in a row like that!

Avie said...

looks like u were driving 40 mph? waaaaay too slow, my dear.

dew-san said...

@Avie, the spend limit was 35 >.> haha


@"King Ashura", hehehe yep! ^_^ wow that's amazing! you havent? O.O

Clan Ultima said...

I am more concerned that she was using her cell phone at night while driving 40 mph <.<