4.01.2009

Type-writers, Computers, and The Mighty Pen *author mode*


Have you ever written on a typewriter?
I actually enjoyed it. But then again, I like most forms of typing/writing. :) I even still have piles of notebook paper of which to use! XD Slowly slowly am I dwindling it down. Not by much though.

What's amazing is, I seem to enjoy writing by pen more than typing in say the word processor or notepad or whatever it is I use at that time. But I write more detailed and such on the computer. Why? I figured it out: Writing on paper is more of a connection, but it takes forever to write down all those paragraphs and details that form in my head. On the computer, my fast typing from years of practice comes in quite handy when it comes to putting down details and such.

Now if only there was something in between them...... O.o But what in the world would that be? XD

1 remarks you left for me!:

Anonymous said...

It will also boost your immune system by encouraging your sizegenetics to produce a large volume of white blood cells. The extra white blood cells might be produced since the therapeutic gay sizegenetics and however they can . help fight any infections, colds and illnesses. If you find yourself involved inside a highly stressful job or situation or in case you lead a very busy and hectic life then a drop inside your anxiety levels could be a massive benefit. Also in case you were recently operated additionally you are still recovering from an operation then a therapeutic gay sizegenetics will also allow recover much quicker.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/