4.22.2009

otaku shopaholic strikes again X_X

Is there such a thing as a budget? A limit of spending?
If so... I imagine how much I would be spending if I didn't have a limit/budget!!!!!
I just spent over thirty dollars at Half Price Books [$40 actually]. With a coupon, of course. Two dollar mangas are a weakness of mine---as is cheap anime DVDs ^///^
But aside from buying mangas, I also bought two CDs by the 12 Girl Band. If you've never heard of them, it's 12 girls--need I explain that? lol--who play different Chinese instruments. Their music is quite beautiful, and I'm shocked to find not one but two of their CDs!!! :D Both were two dollars--hehehe, that's the price of everything I bought XD

Anyway... here's the mangas that I bought ^_^ [was hoping for Death Note.. oh wellll XD]










From Top to Bottom {in case you couldn't read it}:
Tail of the Moon - 7, 8, 9, 10
School Rumble - 7, 8
Samurai Deeper Kyo - 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 19, 20
The Law of Ueki - 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

2 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

I have heard of The 12 Girl Band before - and seen them - yep, all GORGEOUS!!! X__X Great find!!!

I have vols 1 and 2 of Samurai Deeper but I have yet to read it - is it a good series?

K. Rene said...

i love volume one of Samurai Deeper Kyo ^_^ it's got action and comedy!!!! :D my two favorites in anime!!


now if only there was mecha. . . .




LOL!!!