4.04.2009

THE SHELF. . . . . rip?






Not really R.I.P. It's just gotten an update. In a way, lol. That's why my desk ended up look like it does in the picture XD If you happened upon the 'new' picture of that side of my room, beside THE SHELF, were a cd rack, a shelf filled with cds, and another shelf filled with tv show dvds. The new addition to the 'anime room' is now a lovely tall but not wider than THE SHELF, BROWN SHELF which we can call THE NEW SHELF until I buy the type I would loveee to have. Anyway.... That pile of CDs is from the cd rack and the shelf filled with CDs. Though, now as I type, those CDs have been neatly alphabetized and categorized into THE SHELF, which is now beside it's big brother THE NEW SHELF, which has since also been stocked with the anime gear.




That's basically what it looked like when I still had the CDs on the desk. That empty space on THE SHELF has since been filled with the CDs. :3 Now I just have to reorganize it to put the manga on it....



Little tidbit of news: I got my mom hooked on Mountain Dew Velocity ^_^
Uhm... that's basically it... sooo yeahhh....

APRIL Issue of OtakuUSA is mine now!!! =D wooo!!!

6 remarks you left for me!:

Simple && Creative said...

GAH!!!! I can't get the pictures to do right when I do it on 'medium' size. !!! Oh well....

~avie~ said...

I think the pics are just fine! Sometimes Blogger is not easy to use - so I know what you are saying... >.>

Dood - you got a ton of crap! Im jealous!! ^^


xoxox

King Ashura said...

The Modification of the Anime Room!
Lovely update. ^^
And yes, you have a LOT of stuff. It's like an anime museum in there. o_o

:)

Simple && Creative said...

not yet it isn't ;D so much i wish i could buy!!! @_@

Clan Ultima said...

your room is by far one of the most awesome rooms ever XD

Get an amp, Axe, and a giant nerd boy in there, perhaps a mini fridge full of dew, orange crush and rootbeer..... and i dare say it would be the coolest room of all time! =O

Simple && Creative said...

i actually drink my soda warm... but yeah! I've even got a 12-pack... err it's 11 now... haha... of Orange Crush in my room ^_^

It's a mess @_@
and er... i did have an acoustic guitar in it once upon a time..... hehehehe

and as for amp... psh... i think three/four sets of speakers beats that. LOL