4.19.2009

something drowned today

Yep.

My Zune.
We shall see if it survived the dunking that happened this late morning while I was washing dishes. Darn thing slipped while I was changing the songs, and fell right in. I brainlessly gasped and grabbed it out, staring at it. It just said "LOW BATTERY", which it already was saying, I was trying to drain the battery....

So it's dried off I think, going to wait for a while before I charge it up. I'll let everyone know if it's still working or not XD I'm hoping and hoping that it will be fine. I love that thing to pieces.

2 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

NO ZUNEY!!!! DONT GO TO THE LIGHT!!! STAY WITH US!!!

King Ashura said...

Okay, I think I don't know what a "zune" is. >_> I think I've forgotten what you told me in the CB once...

Let us know on the status of this device. o_o Living or not...