4.30.2009

SPOILER TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN L: CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!! unless you want to read this

HORRIBAD HORRIBAD HORRIBAD!!!!!!

That's my opinion.
Now, I know the whole Live-action movies for Death Note barely followed the anime--and manga--but the third installment L: Change the World . . . . -shudders- omg... i can't believe i even thought about going to the theater!!!! Sooooooooooooooo glad I had bought the three-disc set of the live-action movies! X_X

Yes, that means I despised this movie.
The acting seemed to be lacking; the death scenes were overdrawn; and I really think it lacked the whole theme.





Anyway, just wanted to rant.

Now for cool news O_O
Mom and I have made the official trade for my XBOX 360, games and whatnot :D
She gets all that... and in turn i get a T.M. Revolution cd, and Death Note complete set volumes 1, 2!!!! :D
and as we speak, I'm about to win a certain awesome set that will make my collection shine! =D i won't say because you might be into it too T_T IT'S MINE!!! MINE MINE MINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hmm what else? I already declared my Zune living.... uhm... O.o I'm sure I'm missing something LOL I'm such a forgetful nut X_X but anyway, that's it for now.

Till next time, later! :D
And please, don't tell me you liked L: Change the World -_-

3 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

I saw the dubbed version last night. Yeah, it was beyond horribad. It had nothing to do with DN other than just throwing the L character in there... soooo lame. The plot made no sense. The ONLY redeeming factor was that L is hot. LOL!

Dew-chan said...

LOL!!!
I know XD it was the worst of the live-action movies :P I"m glad I didn't waste money and time at the theater. kudos for me!!
kudos for you, too, avie, for daring to go see it in theaters :D

Ryn said...

Although parts of it had me cringing, for the most part, I enjoyed it. I think I would have liked it if maybe it wasn't the ZOMG LAST CASE that L does, but rather, ok this is all before Deathnote happened, and here is a cool case that he solved. Whoopdedoo!