4.10.2009

TAIKO DRUM!!!!!!

Those things are awesome O_O
Enormous ones especially! They're like an elephant when we're talking size!!! I'm sure you've seen them here and there---online that is. LOL!!





Errr... that's the Taiko DS game I just found.... no no... I meant this!!!!





Yeah that's it! :)
Those things are ginormous O_o


And apparently lately people have been having troubles commenting on my blogs. So sorry guys! I hope I've fixed that problem! I still don't get what happened O.o Maybe the new blog template from pyzam is at fault here! What a shame too! They were neat! D: I'm just going to have to figure out what to do so I can use it and you guys can still comment! ^_^

Let's face it: a commented blog is a happy blog ^^ And a happy blog is owned by a happy blogger! Though right now, I'm in a weird place of happiness, hyperness, and sleepiness! Lately I have been sleepy. Could possibly be my weird hours, but why now? Perhaps overworking myself? Maybe just a bit? Not sure, because most days are slow. Tomorrow won't be; today really wasn't too slow either, but both will be half days--as will be Sunday :P

5 remarks you left for me!:

Weston said...

Dat ish a biggy dwum =O

I got a bigger one though! >=D
-drums on hims belly-

^/////^

Dew-chan said...

nerd! *hugs Wes*

~avie~ said...

I have always wanted that DS game but i refuse to spend 8 bazillion dollahs for it. T__T

YEAH for commenting privileges again!

Kami Akai said...

Those drums sound kewl.

I didn't have problems commenting with the other layouts...Perhaps it's something else *Shrugs*

Weston said...

BTW, i must obtain that game XD so i am getting it! ^/////^

some fun facts about the Taiko Games....

-The arcade version of the game is featured in the films Lost in Translation and Wasabi. (I have Wasabi! i love that movie. ironically, it is on my PC tower as we speak XD)

-The ninth arcade version of the game is also featured in episode 2 of the anime Lucky Star. Obs.: The music is Hare Hare Yukai from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. In response, NAMCO added Lucky Star's opening theme "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" into the 10th edition.

-In the documentary Global Metal, anthropologist Sam Dunn can be seen playing it while in Japan (Sam Dunn's first Metal documentary was a huge influence on me getting into metal. it is such a good documentary, and we will watch it one day ^^)