4.17.2009

Vlog Me Anime!! Volume 1

video



Yep! I finally did it! :D A video! Kinda crappy, but that's because I had to use my camera phone x] I hope it looks okay! definitely going to watch it on here once I post this.... But anyway, kinda a preview and test to see if this is how I want to do things. Added a nice little "me" bonus at the end LOL I just might have to borrow the video camera next time... Good Luck with that! @_@

Anyway, enjoy! :D

_BIG TIME EDIT_

Okay uhm... there's something wrong with the audio!!! XD

1 remarks you left for me!:

K. Rene said...

hey uhm, until I get this video fixed.... here's a better one where you can understand what I'm saying! LOL however the volume on the audio is low, so I suggest turning it up a bit::::


http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=55968808