5.27.2009

you get to decide!!!!!

Now I know only three maybe four people will vote on this. . . . But I want to know if you readers are curious enough about my CD collection to actually do this.

Pick four numbers from 1-960 [each one representing a CD in my collection]. And I will show the picture of that CD. Just a bit of random fun.... And I want to see who all actually votes XD



And now... RANDOM PICTURES!
These are pictures of my InuYasha and Initial D cards:

6 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

OKAY - HERE WE GO!!!

9

28

79

256

Where did you get your cards??

Dew-chan said...

the inuyasha cards were packaged with the complete Sailor Moon ^^

i got the Initial D cards at Goodwill, $1.99 :D

King Ashura said...

21; 900; 53; 203

^^

AnbuIce said...

5,7,77,777
Epic 7's xD

Wes said...

-already seen CD #900 - ;)

Woop! Now what numbers do I want..... -feels like the lottery-

Ok....

1

123

And.....

69, and 83

^///////^

Mwehehehehe! Pervy nerd boy, away! -flies off-

Kami Akai said...

13
159
32
469