6.20.2009

quickie

So yeah been uber busy with dumb work lately T_T
BUUUUUT Tuesday, the day I was off after we got back from our "vacation" >.> Proved to be a wallet-bully. AKA I bought something expensive XD HAHAHA


BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't anime!!!! *SHOCK!!!*

It was... DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL






Guitar Hero Smash Hits! :D
AAAAANDDDDD
Guitar Hero Metallica!!!!

I played them forever when we got back from shopping on Tuesday until late that night. And haven't been able to play them since T_T
D: Don't get a movie theater job!!!!!. . . . Unless you work half shifts. Those are nice. But for me, not good enough in the budget department T_T grrr!

Oh yeah... the past three days of work were lame and boring. Today especially since they actually had me in the box instead of at the concession stand with the box office computer :P Box can be so lonely :(


Anyway... That's about it, except I want to share a new favorite remix song ^_^
by Sam998899 ^_^ Look him up on youtube! And follow me on twitter!!! ROFL!
twitter.com/dewchan
:)


ENJOY THE TUNES AND LOVE YOUR ANIME!!!!!

{{psss... i'm watchin Samurai Champloo ^^}}


1 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

Samurai Champloo is an amazing anime. Such beautiful art. AHHHH, I want to watch it now!