7.27.2009

+3 = 1,000 (also number 100 post!)

ZOMG!!!! I was just looking at my CD list that I've kept since forever it seems... I've only got three more CDs to get before I hit ONE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!! :D

On a slightly related news, This is my hundredth post on blogger! ^^ Yeah me.

Uhm anyway... DVD reviews... I've thought about doing this actually, on youtube. Like an anime dvd/vhs... manga review thingy. There's a lot out there... so IDK... O.o

Really don't have much else to say. I've been watching Soul Eater, not too far, but so far it's pretty good :) I'm also working on finishing the 'playlist' for gigafrosty's dvd collection in 'excruciating detail' lol... there's like thirty videos @_@ But should've known. I mean, when you look at his collection... I mean... DUDE!!! XD you should check it out: Playlist HERE! Click THIS!


Anyway that's all for now I suppose. Lemme know what you guys think about me doing a review! XD

2 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

congrats on 100 posts! that is exciting!!! cant wait to see you do some video reviews! should be fun! ^^

Dew-chan said...

first i gotta watch more anime!!! :D *grabs an armload* XD