7.22.2009

long time no see :D

So yeah I haven't been on the computer AT ALL until now! @.@ Talk about crazy!!!

So since then, a bit of things have happened ^^ nothing major, in a good way I guess? Anyway... Going to keep this short... Just because... well, just because!

I got my Cromartie High School DVDs sometime last weekend or Friday, I can't remember which. These past days have just run right into each other @_@ Driving me crazyyy!!! Uhm, secondly, I DID manage to use that fifty percent off DVD. I was going to show a picture of what I got... (Samurai Deeper Kyo dvd set, complete in that awesome wood box thingy~~$30 with that coupon :D )... but the adaptor card I use for the microSD card that's used to shift photos from my cell to the computer has mysteriously disappeared... We all know why.... The past few days I've also been messing with my room. Finally finished that today :D However that adaptor, and one of my newer CDs has turned up MISSING !!!! X_X confound it! I'm hoping to relocate them tomorrow after work--which is a wonderful half day :D and thankfully the half day with the most shifts, therefore the most money ;) hehe...

Uhm.... bought a lot of manga and DVDs, some anime some movies--mostly anime :P--- the past week... I'm also behind on updating just about everything that holds a list or picture list so to speak of my collection :P Not cool but oh well can't help that, I've been uber busy with work lately @.@

Oh yeah... and if you've been eyeing that count I did and that's under my name and in the profile thingy to the right... (it's higher than right here FYI), Let me tell you that it is actually now behind as well :P I don't feel like counting atm because, again, too busy! X_X I feel like I have zilch time in the world! :D yeah me!

Anyway, I think that's all.... So, later everyone :)

3 remarks you left for me!:

electro-rock said...

XD ... <3 manga stuff!

~avie~ said...

Did you learn your lesson yet? You should NEVER clean! LOL!!! It is bad for the soul...

Glad to have you back in the interwebs world! We missed you!

Dew-chan said...

i always forget the rule....

in order to clean, you must first make a disaster of things :D

hahahaha XD hey that's pure genius! i'm twittering it! ^.^