7.30.2009

wow... today... where do I start?

Perhaps I start at this: I HAVE ONE THOUSAND (Plus) CDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats number 1,000 you ask? It's this: Nausicaa the soundtrack.
$2.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D




That's not all I bought though.... >.>
My manga shelf will probably be called overstuffed now... XD That's right. Manga. AND LOTS OF IT!!!! Since I have but an hour before work, I won't have much time to take pictures, so I'll have to do that post tomorrow or tonight. Whichever one has more time. ^_^
I will says this. Negima, Death Note, Dragon Hunter, dragon ball z, real bout high school, beck, bleach, and much much more!! Even a Japanese version of volume 3 Absolute Boyfriend! *i'm pretty sure that's which one it is* ^_^

Anyway, that's kinda all the time I have for now. More to come later :)

1 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

YEAH!!! Congrats on all of your CDs!! I know I have said it before but - you have an an amazing collection!! Music, movies and manga!!

Happy Weekend! :)