8.20.2009

51 THINGSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So this is one of those fun random things you can find oodles of video responses for :)
I did a slideshow on the otakusRawesome youtube account, then finally finished up the video version i had tried to do yesterday but surrendered XD

Anyway, enjoy!!!! :D

(PS this is going to play in HD >.>) I'm so happy for myself to have figured out how to get my vids in HD XD


(okay forget HD, it's too big for the blog! LOL!!!)

2 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED TO DO ONE NOW!!!!! It is beyond awesome! I love all your awesome stuff!!! I dont think I own 51 things though... X___x

Kamikaze Strawberry said...

YES YES YES! :D

it doesn't have to be 51 things, some people, i found their vids of the same style... they do 20 or so if they dont find 51. or they do more than 51 XD