8.25.2009

WHATS ON YOUR IPOD!? (VLOG)

Yeah for vlogs! This one was going around youtube and I happened upon it. Naturally I was all "oooo i wanna do this!" :D
I was kinda disappointed about what tunes it picked, so be expecting a Japanese/Anime version :3 hehehe





On a similar and more annoyed note... I had done a version for my Zune, and was uploading it to youtube. I just checked its status after sweeping floors... TT_TT it said it had an error... This thing, mind you, had an uploading time count down of 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X_X So yes... It had about maybe thirty minutes left perhaps? -frustrated-

Anyway.... >.>
Ooohhh I'm also going to be finishing the editing on the last of my cd collection vids :D Anyway... later! *flies off*

2 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

COOLNESS! You are giving me ideas for vlogs I have to do! ^^

Kamikaze Strawberry said...

yeah me :D

i am your muse ^^ *bows*