9.02.2009

♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Tunies! :D


Music notes are fun... ♪♪♪♪ ♪♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪

hehehehe ;3

Anyway, I am running away from the chore of putting up posters... hahaha... Going to see Star Trek again for the second time, this time with Mom and Dad :) Should be a blast! I'd be wearing my Star Trek shirt, except I got mustard AND ketchup on it! XD hahaha boooo

Oh well >.> That's whatchya get... for not using napkins! -_- may this be a lesson to you people.... Always have a napkin on your lap... and eat over a plate!



On another note.... I want to buy manga soooo bad! This Labor Day weekend, Half Price Books *my alll timeeee favoriteeee storeeeeee here in the USA!* is having a sale on EVERYTHING: 20% off!!! -shrieks-


Go figure that this month is the month that just about every bill on Earth that I have is due @_@ Time to do some unwanted 'mini-budgeting' XD hehehe
As you people might know, I don't budget well XD er... at all, really LOL
So here's to trying in the name of my poor wallet! ♪ ♪
Yeah music tunes :)

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Oh and here's also to TRANCE MUSIC!!!! *lifts up iTouch* YEAH! :D
Go listen to this song:

"Beautiful" ~ Ferry Corsten

That's your homework. Anyway.... Later everyone!!! -runs off to hide from the posters again-

1 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

HEY DEWCHAN!

I hope you had fun at Star Trek... such a good movie! Who knew that Kirk and Spock could be so hawt? LOL!

Good luck today at HPB! I hope you find some good deals and dont blow ur budget too badly! :) Let us know what you get!! :)