9.08.2009

Manga update and quick bits of goodies :D

So anyway.... here's the lo-down on what I got during Half Price Books' 20% off sale :D






And now.... As mentioned in the video... what you didn't watch it?! O_O
Go watch it.... -waits-

Done? okay :D
So as mentioned in the video, I've got a box full of "new" Robotech comics! :D Unfortunately it's not all of them that exist. that would be crazy cool... but no... There's so many of them @_@ if they weren't in stacks according to series right now, I wouldn't be able to see my bed! XD
Which is a king by the way >.> In case you didn't know... that would help XD

The majority of the goodies comics are from Macross Saga and The New Generation. Which is awesome, because the New Generation series is my favorite of the three :D Among them are The Sentinels, and even one called ROBOTECH THE MOVIE! O_O that one's volume one!! :D Epically cool if I do say so ^^
There's a whole bunch others... I might upload pictures, or simply do a quick vid. IDK which one I'll do haha XD


Hmmm so earlier I saw Public Enemies, featuring Johnny Depp as John Dillinger. It was actually... boring o.o BAHHH!! XD That movie isn't short either! TT_TT So later... after I check on my grandma's doggie--whom, along with my brother, I'm ''babysitting'' lol--I'm going to watch another movie I was all pumped up and excited about: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know what I think about it ^^
-sigh- I'm going to need another manga shelf at this rate O.o;


HAPPY READING/WATCHING/WHATEVER-ING!!!! :D

2 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

YEAH!! Great finds!!! I bet it was crowed at HPB, right?

I will do a slide show or something soon about my purchases from CA! No manga but some kawaii japanese-y stuff!

Kamikaze Strawberry said...

hurray for kawaii japanese stuff! ^^
hehehe :3

it was kinda crowded at HPB O.o not as much as I expected. guess everyone went on the first days! XD haha