9.28.2009

pickles in a jar

how many pickles are in a jar!?
well depends on the size. but that has absolutely nothing to do with this subject today!!! i'm just in a crazy mood because i was in box office from 10:55am to 11pm!!! 8D minus a thirty minute break... but anyway.....


I was going to have a small new vlog posted up, but the cool intro Otaku Gray (one of my friends on youtube who makes AMVs) won't cooperate and he's a bit busy to send a different file type of the vid XD i wanted to post that up on it... but...... O.o i guess i don't know. . . .
So... I'm also going to do a video of my room, like one of those neat otaku room videos you may or may not have seen on youtube. just waiting for monday so i can finally post up my posters! :D gonna look awesome!!! XD i hope... lol!!!


~~on family news~~
going with my grandma to oklahoma next week. i just hope the GM gives me my requested days off. i'll be mad if he doesn't! GRRRR >=( Anyway, going to see my great-grandma and family up there. *gives a wave to Avie* hehehe :3


Soooo that's about it. no new buys because i'm so tight on money that i'm using my leftover walmart gift card to buy foods and stuff XD thank goodness we get paid this Thursday, tho i dread what the amount will be on it >.<

Hmmm so i think that's it? :) yep!

so later otakus!

2 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! You are going to be in Oklahoma!!! Wave towards the northeast when you come out here!!!

Kamikaze Strawberry said...

i will :D