10.29.2009

simple little post really :)

Soooo guess what I did on Wednesday before work? Give up? Here's a clue ;D



That's right!!! I saw the THIS IS IT movie! :D
I tried to take a picture of the ticket, but it's white so the flash of the camera reflects... And I'm too lazy to turn it off XD Besides knowing me I'd end up turning it off and forgetting to change it :P haha...

Here's the front and back of that lanyard! Came free when we got our tickets. I went with my grandma, she's a big time MJ fan ^^ It was fun! Had popcorn and stuff :) But anyway, I ended up with her senior ticket, so that's kinda funny XD



Basically that's all the fun stuff that's happened lately. I'm working all day Halloween as projectionist, so I'm not bothering to dress up this year. Oh well! :D Later guys!!


PS... I was in such a good mood as projectionist last night XD I was listening to my MJ songs and practicing my moonwalking! >:D
I think I'm doing good >.>

THRILLER!!!! *dances* :D

2 remarks you left for me!:

~avie~ said...

So was it good?? I have been thinking about seeing it

Kamikaze Strawberry said...

you should! it is great :D made me laugh, cry and sing along of course! ^^ i just got the This Is It cd today :D